Friday, May 15, 2009

Why I might kill my husband....


So I have threatened to take Blake's bike away from him for many reasons. (or should I say his 5 bikes) The main reason is because he never answers the phone while he rides....for hours...and I told him that I will have a baby soon and he would feel really bad if he missed it. I actually had a dream that after Gracie was born, I had to put a bike outfit on her to go meet her daddy.


Anywho, he got hit by a car while riding his bike yesterday. He now thinks he broke a rib. Let me explain why I want to kill him. In the next 3 weeks, we will close on our house, try and buy another one, pack and move, and start working on setting up our new unit. Have I mentioned that I am large and can barely bend over to pack? Not to mention I'm not allowed to lift a box. Then we will be having a baby and opening a new busy free-standing unit. Freak me out! I think it takes about 2 months to heal a broken rib and this will be our busiest 2 months in history! Does anyone have a garage I can hide his bikes in?

5 comments:

  1. I do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And you should have mentioned how he almost killed you dad and brother on a bike too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Dear Blake,

    I just read the "Why I might kill my husband" entry in your blog. Apparently, I spoke to the wrong person before the wedding. So if you need help, I'll call Chicago. I won't waste time w/ Harry, the Hammer, but I'll send Willie, the Whacker right off.

    The Head of the FAMILY."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just thankful he wasn't hurt worse than he was. I know I've said this before but a biking Blake is a happy Blake. Take your pick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I didn't mean to sound so harsh! But you know in a week he'll be grumpy not because the rib hurts but because he can't relieve stress from riding! :) And your fingers are cute - they don't look like sausages!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can hide them at my house! Brandon and I won't mind :)

    ReplyDelete