She is 11 months old TODAY! We are only 1 month from her first birthday. I can NOT believe this! She is an infant..a helpless baby that needs her mommy for everything. Or is she.......?
- Gracie can show me where my nose and mouth are.
- Do the motions for the Itsy Bitsy Spider.....sort of.....
- Blow Kisses
- Shake her head
- Say five words (mama, dada, byebye, night night, uh oh...her fav!)
- Follow simple commands (Gracie, go get your blanket)
- Crawl, unless mama is watching
- feed herself
- Pull up on anything
- Stand briefly without holding on to anything
- She knows what the dog (woof Woof) and the cow (moo) say but they both sound like boooo when she says them.
I am shocked everyday at what she knows. She is an absolute joy to be around.