Monday, May 4, 2009

Gracie Update

We went to the Doctor today for our checkup. We are going every other week these days. He said that she is measuring perfectly and that I seem to be doing great. Her heartbeat was 142 beats per mintue and she kicked lady who was listening to the heart. Fiesty one already!
I am going out of town for an Operator IT Advisory Panel for 2 days this week, and then in 2 weeks I'll be in Atlanta for a Recipe for Service Workshop. He said there was no problem with me traveling right now. That made me feel good.
Hopefully I'll have some super exciting news later this week. Until then, please pray for my nerves. :-) They will be affected no matter the outcome!

1 comment:

  1. I'm praying for lots of things for you right now!! I'm so anxious about this hopefully exciting news... twins?? just kidding!! love you and good luck with everything!

    ReplyDelete