Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sausage Fingers

Just a note...my fingers are like little fat sausages. I cant even type or text well because they are so tough to control. Not to mention, they hurt when I bend them. My feet look like I broke them because they are so massive! None of my shoes fit...even my flip-flops are tight. WHAT in the world? Do not fear, my black slip-resistent shoes for crews still fit. Joy. Black tennis shoes go with everything.
What to do? Cut back sodium...I'm not sure what has more sodium. Drink more water. Put my feet up...yeah right.
Blake and I are heading to Montgomery today to spend some time in dad's EastChase unit. This will be good for us to learn how to do a big breakfast, a busy drive-thru, massive prep. It has been 4.5 years since I was a manager there so I need a refresher. I am excited and Blake is already in uniform. I guess I better go shower!

No comments:

Post a Comment