Wednesday, May 6, 2009

On the road...alone

So I'm heading to Peachtree City today for an IT Advisory Panel Meeting for the next 2 days. I must admit that I find IT very boring and Blake did my homework for me only Computer Class in college. Hopefully they need input from someone like me because I'm sure a few other Operators out there feel the same way.
My friend Courtney's water broke this morning and she is 23 weeks pregnant. It has totally turned things upside down and I can't stop crying and praying about it. Please keep Baby Nate and Courtney in your prayers this week. I believe they are in God's hands but the feeling of helplessness is overwhelming I'm sure. She has had a tough pregnancy and it makes you wonder why? Why are some so hard? And then you watch these shows like "I didn't know I was pregnant." What idiots! I mean are you kidding me???
I better go get ready. My toes need painting but I don't think I can reach them.

1 comment:

  1. So sad to hear about your friend. I'm saying a prayer for them right now.

    ReplyDelete