Saturday, October 24, 2009

War Tide! Roll Eagle! I'm confused....

Auburn gave me the best years of my life to date and for that I am grateful. There is no other town like Auburn. I appreciate better shoopping in TTown but I miss my AU restaurants...Amsterdam Cafe, Niffer's and Laredo's mostly.
With that being said, I can already tell that my best years will be here in Northport. We are profiting nicely off Alabama football....which makes us cheer VERY loudly for the #1 rated team. Imagine....we are the only FSU in the town with the #1 ranked college football team. That sells a bunch of chicken biscuits!
We got season tickets to the basketball and baseball games. I am so thrilled that Gracie can grow up enjoying the atmosphere surrounding a college town....just so long as that doesn't include any fraternity houses! We have already made good friends (not that I have managed my time well enough to be a good friend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment