Wednesday, October 21, 2009

CIO Bootcamp

http://babywisemom.blogspot.com/2007/11/cio-bootcamp.html

This is a link to the blog "Chronicles of a Babywise mom." I have enjoyed reading it. I am still not totally convicted to try it out but this link is to the post "Cry it Out Bootcamp." My observations from Gracie so far are as follows:
  • If she cries it out, she sleeps through the night. 9-10 hours. My concern is that it is because she has exhausted herself. Or it might be that she knows she is in bed to sleep and does just that.
  • If she falls asleep in my arms and I put her down, she wakes at 2am. It doesn't seem to matter what time I put her to bed.
  • She sleeps better at night with PJs that have footies. Don;t ask me why, but this seems to be true.
  • She absolutely does not want to take an evening nap but is tired enough to need one. I believe it could be because she wants to hang out with me and Blake.

No comments:

Post a Comment