Thursday, October 15, 2009

3 Months old!


I stayed home with Gracie today! What a blessing. We had a blast. She has got the cutest little personality. She tries so hard to talk to me and is starting to make a wet raspy noise. I felt so lucky to get to just enjoy her all day! We played with her octopus on her play mat alot because she loves his smile. Tummy time was attempted 3 times but always ended in tears. We walked, and coo-ed, and I gave her a full body massage. We took pictures with her cow too. She is a little over 3 months now...about 3.5. If we could just get her to fall asleep easier we would be in business. She just fights it with all her might. I have a feeling I was the same way. We don't want to miss anything. Her daddy thinks he heard her laugh today. She sure is getting close to it. Right now the most I get is a squeal.



1 comment:

  1. Kaitlin did better with tummy time if I propped her up on the boppy pillow. She'll start to like it when she gets stronger :)

    ReplyDelete