Thursday, June 11, 2009

Northport here we come!

So I was up at 4am with intense allergies from all the packing, moving and cleaning! So I will be nap ready about the time we drive up to Northport. I can't sleep since I'm now driving the Rodeo up there. I am nervous about driving only because I get so uncomfortable and distracted (which is why Big Gare doesn't have a right side view mirror.) But it is an easy drive up 280 to 459 to I20. Then to my new crib!
Blake and I hit Starbucks around 6:30am and then drove all over campus to tell it goodbye for now. We are excited about the new opportunities in Northport and the new campus to get to know!
I am so very pumped to get moved in and finally settled. Thanks to everyone who is coming to help us unload and unpack! I need you badly.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me that Big Gare is his grandpa name too. That name brings back memories. Hope the move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete