Thursday, February 12, 2009

We got a Dancer!

So Gracie is definately a mover and a shaker. I am not quite 20 weeks and I can feel her moving like crazy! Even Blake got the chance to feel her Sunday Morning. She must be pretty strong.
I barely have a belly (more of one than #2 had at 19 weeks). So I went to get a massage yesterday and decided I was perfectly comfortable laying on my belly for the massage. Well Gracie was wide awake for that. It felt like I had swallowed a live rattlesnake. But I think she got really relaxed because I didn't feel her for a long time after that.
If I want to get Gracie excited, all I have to do it sit in the recliner and turn on 24. It worked last night! She got to karate-chopping me again. In fact, as I sit her with my cereal and coffee, she has woken up and is punching me.
It is very comforting to start feeling her but now gives me something new to freak out about. If I don't feel her for several hours I can now go into panic mode!

1 comment:

  1. It is the coolest, weirdest, and most wonderful feeling in the world all at the same time. I miss that!

    ReplyDelete