Monday, February 2, 2009

Pregnancy Pics

15 weeks pregnant


I think friends far away are wondering how I look pregnant. Not much different yet but I am in maternity pants or using a Bella Band everyday. It is certainly Different not fitting into anything within a matter of days.









18 weeks pregnant











This picture was taken last night at our Super Bowl Party with our Chick-fil-A team. About 30 people came to the party and we had a great time! We still have some burgers left so come on down for dinner! I am going to post some more pics from the party down below.



When Jason and Ashley walked in last night they said, "Gosh, you've grown a lot since Thursday." And it is true. Thanks to Meredith and Ashley for some clothes! Otherwise I might be walking around in sweats all day.

Seminar in Long Beach is in 2 weeks and I know I need to go and get some dress pants and dresses but I am not sure what size I will be in 2 weeks.....crazy.










1 comment: