Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hooray for Chick-fil-A!!

I am blogging at Chick-fil-A for the first time! I just had to share our amazing sales results with everyone. Last month we had a sales increase of 18.6% YAY!!! We are gunning to win Chick-fil-A's Symbol of Success Award. In order to win, we need a sales increase of 17% for 2009 over 2008. The tricky thing is that we loose a day in 2009 because last year was leap year.

Yesterday on my way to work I was not feeling like myself at all. I was extremely anxious and couldn't pin down why. When I got to work I realized that it was because we were starting February and I just am very nervous about hitting our goal this month. Our team was very excited about our success in January and I hate getting my hopes up. So all of my worrying was for nothing because we had a sales increase yesterday of over 40%!!! How insane is that?

God is truly working through our team. Tonight we are having a "Spirit Night" to help Cornerstone's Relay for Life Team. Blake plans on joining the team and thought this would be a great way to help them raise part of their goal of $15,000. I am excited to see our Community Group here and maybe hit another sales goal!

Remember...Every Tuesday in February is Free Breakfast at Chick-fil-A. This offer is good in Montgomery and Auburn! Boy did we give away a lot of Chicken Biscuits this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment