Monday, February 2, 2009

It's a Girl!! What is her name?

Blake and I are so excited that it is a girl! We went to the ultrasound at 8am Wednesday morning, Blake wearing blue and me in bright pink! Team Pink won! I was shocked actually because I kind of thought it would be a boy. Ever since I was a kid I have wanted a girl first because I knew a little girl would be a good helper. I am also thrilled because I know that Sydney Claire will have a good friend.. Now names..... I love the name Grace and have always wanted to use that name. However, Grace Gill does not sound good. So now I am thinking Gracie Gill. Maybe Gracie Susan Gill. My mom and my first name is Susan. Since i have kind of dropped Susan since I added Gill, I thought it would be nice to pass it along again. Gracie Ann Gill or Gracie Kay Gill. What do you think??

1 comment:

  1. Gracie Ann sounds very southern. I like it! I really do like Gracie though! Just sounds like a bouncy cute girl name.

    ReplyDelete