Tuesday, September 8, 2009

War Eagle in T-Town

We experienced College Kickoff in T-Town. Next week will be the first home game. I am pretty excited. Blake and I agree that College Towns are the best places to live. The excitment in the air is contagious. We were certainly alone in our Auburn allegiance but we enjoyed it all the same. Gracie donned her "War Eagle" apparel and looked great in Orange! We shall see what next weekend brings.
Labor Day was our Chicken Sandwich promo. It was so fun here because EVERYONE came in wearing Crimson and White. If we were holding on sandwiches (which we were alot), we could just lead the crowd in a "Rooooooooooooollllllllllll Tide Roll." Then we would throw out little footballs and mini moos to the crowd. These Bama fans ate it up! Yell Roll Tide and they forget they are hungry. I stayed until 15 mins till close. Blake was Mr. Mom for 3 hours with Gracie and he said she was wonderful. Of course, as soon as I walk in the door she starts screaming for food. Long day, then a long night. She woke up at 1:45am to eat and then 3 more times before 6am. I think we are experiencing a growth spurt of sorts. Have considered weaning her after my 3rd infection but just can't make a decision. She loves to nurse, but I can't get sick every other week. I have never been able to give her a bottle myself...she rejects it with a fierce passion. Please say a prayer for guidance.
I will post pictures of our Gracie later. Heading back to the store.

No comments:

Post a Comment