Sunday, September 13, 2009

Poopsie daisy and more!

Gracie is finally getting the hang of tummy time! I am definately not trying it often enough but she is already holding her head up steadily and rolled over 3 times several weeks ago. This is a picture of ChaCha showing her how to roll over. I thought it was so precious. ChaCha LOVES tummy time!


Nana and Papa came to keep the girls this weekend because Miss Becky got her tonsils taken out...bless her heart! They had a great time with Gracie and Sydney! And I was looking forward to their help all week. Nana brought casseroles, did my laundry and straightened the house. Papa unloaded the dishwasher and was the baby whisperer. It is amazing how the little ordinary things mean so much when you have a new baby. I would much rather spend my little free-time, holding and loving on Gracie...and an occasional hot bath for momma!


I had to capture her pitiful face. We see this face several times a day when she is being a little drama queen! I really love how she pokes out that lip. She already knows how to work her parents over.


I was excited when she started smiling and cooing for me a couple of weeks ago and wanted to get a picture! This has become a regular thing now, but this was one of her first real smiling moments. It was after I took the picture that I saw she had an explosion come out of her diaper and all over her bouncy seat. Oh well! I guess I'd be smiling too.





This is Gracie at 10 weeks (2 Months) with her Cow Growth Chart. Man has she grown! Here is a newborn picture so you can appreciate how much she grows in 10 weeks! This is her with Dr. Meyers.





1 comment:

  1. Wow. These kids are going to be teenagers before we know it!

    ReplyDelete