Friday, September 18, 2009

Don't count your chickens....

Just when you start to think that you have it all together.....it crashes down around you. Gracie has thrown her schedule out the window, and is not happy about it. On the bright side, I have someone marvelous cleaning my house now! What a blessing. She even cleaned out Blake's closet today. Bless her heart, she has her work cut out for her.
At work, we have 10 team members who have gotten the flu so far. Most of them have gotten it from their children or from school. Everyday I come to work, I count how many of my chickens are out for the day. Luckily we have been very diligent about telling everyone they can't come back to work until their fever has been gone for 24 hours. It is important to me that we keep the flu away because I have little Gracie at home. I took her rectal temp earlier but she was good. :-) Not going to let it sneak up on us! I am terribly afraid that I will get sick. If I do, she will be shipped off to stay with someone some where so I can't get her sick!
So I want to take a bath now but it storming badly....I think Blake would panic if I got electricuted. Since the baby and new store, he seems to value my safety much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment