Saturday, August 15, 2009

I'm One Month Old!


I couldn't resist throwing Gracie a one-month birthday party. We had it at Chick-fil-A and it was a sweet moment. Ashley, Jason, Sydney, Amy G, Becky, and even BJ Stabler came. Apparently he was an awesome player at Alabama and asked if he could hold Gracie. She LOVED him. Just stared at him the whole time while he talked to her.












Meredith gave me the idea to take a picture each month with the same stuffed animal so we can see how much she has grown. I didn;t take it until about 6 weeks, but we will call it Month 1! It is amazong how much bigger she is already. She is eatting well and really filling out. Cutest cheeks I have ever seen.





As you can see, she is not a very patient child. Her temper is quick.

1 comment:

  1. Ashley! You look great! I can't believe how big Gracie is already! I love the Chick-fil-A cow. That is so ya'll!

    ReplyDelete