Friday, March 25, 2011

Two Daughters

http://newdayfosterhome.blogspot.com/2011/03/two-daughters.html

I encourage you to follow the link above to a post of one of the former staffers at New Day Foster Home. She had a sweet baby girl in January. At the same time, a Chinese mother was having a baby girl. The Chinese baby ended up in the foster home...which is better than so many unwanted baby's fates there.
I am considering reading a book about the stories of Chinese mothers whose baby girls were taken from them at birth. I praise Jesus that I live in a country where my desires are important to my family and my baby girl is considered priceless, not disposable!
I know that cultures are all different and I am fascinated by China. I know they have such a rich history, however, they are also faced with so many problems I do not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment