Saturday, March 12, 2011

Cold Season

I am getting a little tired of this cold and flu season. I have seriously never been sick so much in my life. Gracie and I just got done doing our breathing treatments, and Sydney just came over to hang for the day. She has a runny nose and cough too, so I figure they will be fine swapping germs. When we started preschool, I knew she would get sick more than before. I just wanted prepared to get every illness too! What kills me is that Blake stays healthy as a horse. Is it because of my asthma? Is my immune system just weaker? Is it because he gets so much exercise? I wonder....
As I am typing this blog, Gracie keeps running over and wiping her snotty nose on my sleeve. hmmm.....no wonder I get sick!

I am so sad for the Japanese. This earthquake and tsunami has done some serious damage. I can't stop watching the news though. It is like a car wreck, you don't want to see but you can stop looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment