Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sleepy Wrap and Cycling











I fell in love with my Sleepy Wrap on Sunday. I am not neccessarily a "baby-wearing" kind of mom, but I needed some help holding Gracie at Blake's bike race and at Chick-fil-A afterward. My car has been in the shop for over a week and I left the little Front-Rider in the car. She loves to look around in that thing. I was so frustrated thinking that I would be walking all over Sokol Park carrying Gracie and getting all tired. I loaded her up and all her luggage to head down to the park when I remembered the Sleepy Wrap I ordered but could never figure out how to use.




I grabbed it and headed to the race determined to figure out the sleepy wrap.




I met Blake there and he helped me strap on the baby-carrying contraption and shove her in it. She loved it! THere was a moment as she tried to fall asleep that she wailed as usual, but she slept comfortably all snugggled against mommy. I was very comfortable too and want to carry her in it always. There is no greater feeling than a tiny baby sleeping on you.




Jason, Ashley, Sydney and Becky met up with me at the park so I had some cheering companions. Blake's biggest cheerleader was Sydney Claire. "Go Blake!" Is what every cyclist heard as they road past.

No comments:

Post a Comment