Monday, November 2, 2009

Gracie's Wish List

Grandparents and Great-Grandparents have been asking already what Gracie wants for Christmas, so she and I have been shopping online and found a few items she is just dying to have for Christmas! If you are a mom and think of anything else a 6 month (She'll be 6 months at Christmas!) old might want....please comment and let me know.

We really need an Exercauser and I may end up buying this before Christmas...yeah pretty sure I will.
Learn and Groove Musical Table ....CLAIMED BY GIGI

Ball Popper

Melissa and Doug toys and puzzles. I love the wooden stuff that will help her learn shapes, etc. IT is best if the puzzles don't make sounds please :-) I have a puzzle in my guest room closet that moos at me everytime I walk past it. Freaky.

Stacking and Nesting toys are great for her age, as well as teething toys!

Baby einstein octoplush

Or anything Baby Einstein!

Gracie LOVES Bathtime so here are some tools to get us in the big tub!


Boon Frog Pod. I have heard that it doesn't always stick to the wall. **Claimed by NANA
Safety 1st Tubside bathseat
Safety 1st Tubside Kneeler (a must have for mom and dad)

2 comments:

  1. We have the busy ball popper and it's not that great. It really doesn't work well and Kaitlin is constantly putting other things in it besides the balls.

    ReplyDelete