Friday, April 17, 2009

I'm sorry!


So I have left this blog hanging for quite some time! I suppose I mostly forgot, but it is no excuse. I promise to do better. A lot has been happening in the Gill household the past few weeks. It is no secret that our ambition is to operate a Free-Standing Unit before this year is over. We have an opportunity (details to come) and the decision will be made within the next 3-4 weeks. We have a visit today and next Tuesday from the home office to discuss our candidacy and the competition might be stiff. We believe that we are centered in God's will to take this store and we must find peace that His will be done. Please pray for us as we begin this process.


BABY SHOWER!

I had my first baby shower Sunday April 5 and it was so very fun! My friends outdid themselves and Ashley #2 house looks great! I have had so much fun going through the stuff and as Blake has finished the nursery (pictures to come soon) I can begin to set it up! Hopefully, Gracie will never even see her beautiful nursery because we will be selected for this new unit haha. Here are some pics:


My girls: Meredith (Baby Carr), Kelly, April and Jacquie
Little Girl's clothes are so fun!

Sydney enjoyed entertaining everyone.

My ridiculously cute cake!


3 comments:

  1. Cake is so cute! I'm interested in this new unit location. I will be tuning in to see what happens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not wait to give you your presents tomorrow and am going to be your favorite by a lonnnnnng shot princess gracie is so loved by her favorite aunt!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad the shower was fun....hate I had to miss it.... keep me posted on free stander. Love you.

    ReplyDelete