Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Busy Tuesday

We worked hard yesterday after our 7am Team Leader Meeting. It was a good day at Chick-fil-A but we were a tad too slow. At least we have gotten lots of organizing and deep cleaning done. I helped out front more than usual because someone called out and my legs were killing me later that afternoon!
Then Jason brought Sydney for me to take home when he got to work. Sydney, Blake and I went to the pool! Dont worry- she wore 50 SPF. She loved the pool! We sat on the stairs and she liked splashing and was dying to get out of my arms and explore the pool on her own. We should have gotten the floating deal mom got her for Easter (it has a little shade built in too) More than anything, she wanted to just watch the other rambunctious children yelling and screaming, jumping and climbing on each others shoulders. She was so curious about them.
Last night we had a Financial Peace class on Credit Sharks in Suits. It was very interesting. We will need to review our credit report this week!
Gracie is very active. She is practically acrobatic in my belly. I am talking constant flips and kicks (esp in the rib) She will be as busy as our Sydney I suppose :-)

2 comments:

  1. I dont know about that... Sydney never stops moving... the most she stops is to listen to the mickey mouse theme song, oh toodles, and hot dog hot dog hot diggity dog!! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. But that is only for a fraction of a second. Those songs are purposely short.

    ReplyDelete