Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Levi's Baptism

We had a beautiful baptism service on Mother's Day for Levi at St. Mark.  Michael Miller did a great job of illustrating why we baptize our babies and how they confirm their faith in later years.  Levi and Gracie (and Blake) were perfect angels while we were up there.  
I had my eyes closed for the actual baptizing but I am sure it was perfect.  As we give our son to the Lord, I pray daily that, even though I know he will stray from time to time, that he always comes back to Jesus.

Levi could not believe what just happened but he didn't cry.  And yes, he is wearing an outfit with whales.  His cute outfit to match Gracie's was too small.  It was like trying to stuff an elephant into a mouse hole.  He is a big boy. 

Since it was Mother's Day, I also got some pretty flowers from my big girl.  (That she quickly took back and declared them to be her flowers)


No comments:

Post a Comment